8 August 2015

My Creative Space



I am the type to work in a state of chaos. I tend to spend the first 20 minutes either cleaning up or hunting for what I am looking for. Organisation has never been my strongest trait and I actually feel comfortable in cluttered spaces. I am far from minimalist!

Luckily I have a loving husband who understands this (sort of) and has allowed me my own room in our home to do with what I will, in exchange for turning a blind eye to the fact that we have climbing ropes hanging from doors and other rock climbing paraphernalia scattered about the house.. but I'm getting sidetracked..

The reason for this post is that love to see other people's creative spaces and thought I might share with you mine.



No comments:

Post a Comment

we'd love to hear your thoughts!